Book here to receive your offer
Once you have reserved online, you will receive a booking confirmation email. You MUST bring a copy of the email into the restaurant to qualify for your offer.
- All discounts and offers can only be redeemed by full paying adults and cannot be applied to kid’s meals.
- We may change our published prices at any time with or without notice.
- At certain times of the year our standard prices may not be valid, or be restricted. Please check the website for further information.
- From time to time we may advertise and publish promotional prices and special offers, together with restrictions that will apply. All offers are subject to the restaurant manager’s discretion.
- Such offers will always be subject to availability. It will only apply to certain limited days and certain branches and may be withdrawn at any time with or without notice. Unless stated, offers cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Food items have to be consumed within the premises only .You are not permitted to take this out unless part of a promotion. If seen will be additionally charged, which will depend on the discretion of management.
- You are not allowed to drink beverages outside the premises.
- No personal food and drink items to be brought inside the restaurant premises.
- Management reserves the right to refuse alcoholic drinks to guests if they feel they have consumed too much or for any other reason they deem necessary.
- Management has the right to refuse entry to any guests as this is a private property.
- All table bookings are for maximum of 90 minutes. In Busy hours we may request you to vacate the table if required, please do not feel offended.
- Kindly assist your children at all times during your visit at our restaurant. As management do not take any responsibility or liability for any accident occurred with any unattended children during your visit to the restaurant.
- Kindly advise a member of staff at the time of reservation or on arrival, if you have any special requirements.
- Allergy information is available on request. Please ask a member of staff.
- We make every effort to have high chair availability for your visit however it is subject to demand and at peak hours we do not guarantee this unless you confirmed this requirement at the time of booking.
- Red Hot World Buffet follows a safe environment policy for all staff and guests, kindly do not threaten any member of staff or management. Any in appropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
- We advise all guest, Please do not leave any personal belongings unattended at any time. As management will not be liable or responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your personal belongings.
- The loyalty card scheme does not apply and cannot be redeemed by former or existing Red Hot World Buffet members of staff.
All Offers subject to the following:- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the management reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice. On arrival kindly confirm the same from the Red Hot team .We may change our published rates at any time with or without notice. At certain times of the year our standard rates may not be valid, or be restricted. From time to time we may advertise and publish promotional prices and special offers, together with restrictions that will apply. Such offers are always subject to availability. Will only apply to certain limited days and may be withdrawn at any time with or without notice. All offers are subject to the managers discretion.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- All bookings must bring printed booking confirmation email as proof of reservation date.
- All bookings are allocated 90 minutes seating time except for the last seating.
- Your reservation is guaranteed for a late arrival for a maximum of 22 minutes.
- If you have an offer for Red Hot, unless otherwise stated, it cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Final numbers must be confirmed 24 hours prior to reservation date.
- We aim to have tables ready for time booked but in periods of extreme demand there may be a short delay.
- Tables may be allocated to different floors according to demand "You may be sat in areas not next to or on the same floor as the buffet".
- Discretionary service charge of 5% will be added for parties of 6 or more people.
- Your booking is not guaranteed until you have paid your deposit.
- Cancellation policy – 50% of your deposit will be refunded on bookings cancelled 7 days or more before the booking date. Deposits are non-refundable for bookings cancelled after this point.
- Please let us know if any member of your party has mobility issues.
- Do they need a bigger table?
- Do they require high chairs for children?
- or if they like to celebrate any occasions etc.
- We cannot guarantee special requests made but will do our best to accommodate them.
We cater for vegetarians, coeliac's etc, please call your local red hot world buffet to find out more about the specific dishes we can tailor to your dietary requirements. Please make us aware, before you dine, if you have any specific allergies and we'll make sure one of Chefs gives you a tour of the buffet to show you what will be suitable.
Red Hot Buffet (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Red Hot World Buffet
Registration Numbers: 05025467 & 06773508
VAT Numbers: 835045342 & 978179454
2nd Floor, St. George's House
St. George's Road
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.redhotworldbuffet.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, booking online, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. Details of booking reservations you carry out through our site. Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We use a first party session cookie which allows essential functions such as remembering where you browse around the site. This cookie is not linked to any information we might hold against you as a customer. It expires when your session ends.
The Red Hot World Buffet website uses Google Analytics cookies. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate user behaviour on the website.
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is securely stored. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer or have registered on our site, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about Red Hot Buffet services or promotions. Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, they will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Red Hot World Buffet or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by writing to us at our Head Office.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The £5 per person deposit is non refundable unless the booking is cancelled with 14 days of the booking date when 50% will be refunded. Please speak to the general manager of the restaurant in which the booking was made for any cancellations or refunds
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.