May we help you?
- How does the buffet work?
Our approach is simple, there are five easy steps to dining at Red Hot:
- Our waiting staff will show you to a table and take your drink order
- Help yourself to a selection of buffet dishes or visit our live stations to order food that is freshly cooked according to your requirements
- Your drinks should be waiting when you return to your table; you can re-order drinks from the waiting staff at any point
- Your empty plates cleared away throughout your visit
- Your bill will be produced at the table towards the end of your meal
- Do we serve Halal meat?
Yes we do serve Halal meat and this has been certified. If you would like more information, please contact your local Red Hot World Buffet.
- Do your restaurants have disabled access?
Yes, all our restaurants have disabled access. For specific information please call your chosen venue beforehand; the contact details are available on our website.
- Do you offer a discount for students?
Our fixed price offer allows adults and children to enjoy and experience the many dishes available at Red Hot. In addition we do regularly provide promotions and discounts for all customers, currently students can enjoy 20% off food and drinks Monday – Thursday (excluding school holidays). Sign-up to our email newsletter to be the first to hear about our latest campaigns
- How can I apply for a job at Red Hot?
An application form is available on our website, where you can also upload a copy of your CV.
- Is there a limit to the amount of food I can eat?
No, all diners are welcome to visit the buffet as many times as they wish, but please see the question below regarding timings.
- Is there a time limit for each sitting?
Many of our restaurants have large queues of people keen to dine with us, so as a rule of thumb we allow up to 90 minutes.
- What time does lunch end and dinner begin?
Our restaurants open from 12pm to 10pm Sunday – Thursday and 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Lunch is served from 12-4pm, the last lunch booking can be made for 3:15pm. Dinner is available from 4pm onwards.
- Is the food in the restaurant Halal?
Most of the dishes at Red Hot World Buffet are Halal, with the exception of our cuisines featuring non-Halal produce such as pork, which are clearly signposted. We take utmost care regarding cross contamination. If you’re unsure about any of the food on offer, our chefs are on hand to advise.
- I wasn’t happy with my Red Hot experience, who can I contact?
We always look for ways to improve our service and welcome feedback of any kind. You can send a message to our customer service team by completing a form at www.redhotworldbuffet.com/contact-us
- What allergens does your food contain?
Due to the nature of our buffet selection, it’s impossible to completely guarantee that any dish is allergen-free, as trace amounts may be present. Our on-hand chefs will be happy to answer any specific questions you might have regarding individual foods.
- Are there vegetarian dishes available?
Yes, all of our restaurants have plenty of options for vegetarians and other dietary requirements. Our chefs are also happy to cook you a bespoke dish according to your specific needs.
- Do you provide highchairs?
Yes, all our restaurants can supply highchairs, just inform the manager when you arrive.
- My child is a fussy eater will there be something they will enjoy?
All our restaurants have live stations where chefs are more than happy to cook specific dishes according to most requirements.
- Do you do anything special for birthdays?
If you inform your local restaurant of a birthday booking with plenty of notice we are usually able to arrange for a special treat. We are also happy to discuss birthday bookings for larger parties, according to requirements. Alternatively, take a look at our delicious celebration cake range, which you can pre-order to your table or collect and take home.
- Do you cater for other special occasions?
We are happy to discuss options for weddings, corporate packages and other events. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org details of your enquiry.
- Do you offer discounts for large groups?
Red Hot does not currently offer bulk discounts for groups, but we do run special promotional campaign from time to time. Please refer to our offers page page to stay up-to-date with the latest Red Hot deals’.
- My kids don’t eat much, do they have to pay full price?
Children under three can eat for free, while kids aged ten and under dine for half price.
- Do I need to book in advance?
It’s not required to book in advance, but the restaurant does get busy and therefore it is advised you do so if you want to be sure of a table. Our online booking system makes this easy.
- Why are certain dishes available at dinner but not at lunch?
We offer an extended menu in the evening to cater for our larger audience and this is reflected in the reduced rate at lunchtime. If there is a particular dish you’d like to enquire about, please contact your nearest restaurant directly.
- Do you serve drinks?
Yes, all of our restaurants have an extensive drinks menu including a range of spirits, wine, cocktails and mocktails, soft drinks, tea & coffee. If you have a specific requirement our talented bartenders will strive to accommodate this.
- I love Red Hot, but it’s so far away! When will you be opening near me?
Unfortunately, there cannot be a Red Hot in every city (yet!). We have expansion plans and the company is growing rapidly, so Red Hot may well be in your city soon. For the latest news on restaurant launches and openings, keep following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Refund Policy
The £5 per person deposit is non refundable unless the booking is cancelled with 14 days of the booking date when 50% will be refunded. Please speak to the general manager of the restaurant in which the booking was made for any cancellations or refunds.
- I'm having issues connecting to WI-FI in the restaurant
The likely cause will be devise access issue which can be remedied by clearing the cache on your device.
Please see the below links containing 10 second “how to” videos.